Features that will make you fall in love with NIMAS Master:
- Fair and competitive pricing
- Robust Quality Assurance and Validation
- End-to-end NIMAS Conversion Service
- Scientific and Mathematical Notations
- Extensive Technical Experience
- Warranty and Support
We offer competitive pricing without compromising on our service quality. Needs of our clients are our top priority.
We have a robust system of NIMAS processing and quality assurance, revision management, automated validation process before NIMAS files are finally validated against the NIMAC validator.
We assure you to take care of every process from conversion of your print files to NIMAS format, quality assurance, validation, preparing title metadata, uploading to the NIMAC portal, revision management till your title has been certified by NIMAC.
In June, 2012, the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) distributed the MathML3 Structure Guidelines to all state directors of Special Education specifically encouraging State Education Agencies (SEAs) and Local Education Agencies (LEAs) to "ask publishers to use the MathML3 Structure Guidelines recommended by the Center when requesting NIMAS files." MathML in NIMAS is an application of the MathML in DAISY modular extension. We offer quality MathML conversion as a part of NIMAS conversion service.
We have an extensive technical experience and are able to resolve complex technical issues with respect to the accessible formats (NIMAS, DAISY, DTB, Braille) and other digital instructional materials (EPUB, KINDLE, EDUPUB, SCORM, IMS QTI, Learning Objects, E-Learning or Next Generation Digital Integrated Learning Systems). Our technical team is able to guide you through the entire pathway of digital learning.
Just in case, if there are any revisions required to fulfil the requirements for the NIMAC certification, we undertake such revisions as may be desired by NIMAC.
- Tagged PDF
- Untagged PDF
- Text-based PDF
- Scanned/ Image-based PDF
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe PDF
- Microsoft Word
- OpenOffice Writer
- Hard Copy (Print)
- HTML/ XHTML/ XML
- Addition of Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to XML content that validates to the NIMAS Document Type Definition (DTD)
- Preparation of Hard copy (print) books
- We provide automated workflows to convert NIMAS XML to Braille-ready format
- EPUB 3
- Interactive EPUB
- Interactive Quizzes embedded in EPUB
- IMS-compliant Common Cartridge Learning Objects
- IMS-compliant QTI based Questions and Tests
- Aligning Academic Content to the Core Standards/ State Standards
- Developing Competency Based Content for any academic level
- DAISY 2.02 content
- Z39.86-2002 content
- Z39.86-2005 content
- ePUB2 content
- ePUB3 content
- iBook content
- MathML2 content
- MathML3 content
- A basic playlist divided into chapters
- Other: DTB – DAISY Digital Talking Book
- Paragraph – Normally, we do not markup at the paragraph level. DTB Player automatically reads NIMAS files paragraph-wise/ scentence-wise.
- Password-protected web site
- FTP or another similar protocol
- Other: Normally, we upload directly to NIMAC Portal based on the access provided to us by a publisher. We undertake any modifications required in the submitted files till a certification has been awarded by NIMAC.
- Source files are delivered to us through an FTP/ Hightail online;
- Our production Team reviews and revert if any further details are required;
- Print ISBN is used for the NIMAS Filesets while submitting to the NIMAC;
- In case if the publication has an ISSN, unique ISBNs are requested to the publisher;
- NIMAS Filesets are validated using the NIMAC Validation Wizard;
- NIMAS Filsets are uploaded to the NIMAC portal;
- Follow-up at the NIMAC Portal for status, and in case any gaps are discovered, we update and upload the fresh fileset to the NIMAC portal.
- NIMAC approves and certifies the title.
Please contact us to discuss more about your requirements. We appreciate a typical sample of your instructional materials sent to us for a review and an accurate estimate of pricing.