Our full-cycle service takes care of NIMAS conversion, distribution to NIMAC and any subsequent revisions. The conversion is done partly by humans and partly by robots.
- Go to this URL and fill-up your details, upload sample source files and submit the form
- This would create a new account for you and a username (your email) and a password will be delivered to you in an email
- For all subsequent jobs, you would use this account
Conversion and Revision
- Use the login credentials to access your dashboard where you can upload source files
- You will have the option to select the files you want to submit for production / conversion
- Once we get your request we will commence the production of your accessible digital instructional materials
- You will be able to review the progress of your NIMAS project(s)
- Once the project has been completed, you will be able to download the NIMAS XML fileset
- You will also be able to ask for revisions
Quality Assurance and Submission to NIMAC
- We have a robust and automated validation process before NIMAS files are validated against the NIMAC validator, it is the rarest of the rare file that does not validate against the NIMAC validator
- If you request us, we will also upload your files to the NIMAC Portal and followup with NIMAC authorities until you titles are accepted
- We will also underatke any corrections as required by the NIMAC technical team
Quality Par Excellence
They are fast, accurate and trustworthy. I find their dashboard service very convenient as well. It allows you to sign-in and upload new titles for conversion and then check and approve them afterwards. I highly reccomend working with them.
Dr Nicole Edmondson for University College London IOE Press
Get a Quote
We have an immense experience in the educational publishing space. We have devised innovative solutions to accessible educational publishing, thus, addressing disabilities, curriculum & assessment alignment to competencies & learning standards, and leveraging technology for an equitable quality education. Please contact us to discuss more about your requirements. We appreciate a typical sample of your instructional materials sent to us for a review and an accurate estimate of pricing.